If you are an owner or manager of an e-commerce platform, then you should introduce your customers to the easy, simple, accurate, and reliable online payment system. You need to offer them an online payment method through which both the Customers and Merchants can easily, safely, and securely transact without any hassles it has to be protected from fraud, support a variety of payment methods, and be convenient to use, and be compatible for Customers and Merchants.
According to many reports, over 20 percent of customers abandon their shopping carts because of a complex checkout system or too much information required to complete it. These statistics confirm that choosing the right payment gateway providers is very important for an eCommerce website or platform. To choose a payment solution, first, we need to understand what is a payment gateway and how it works.
Best online payment methods for small business
What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway is a service used by merchants to accept debit or credit card purchases from customers.
online payment platforms for small businesses| payment gateway providers
best online payment methods for small business
- PCI compliance
- Fewer transactions Fees
- very secure
- customer support
- very fast transactions
online payment methods for small business
- $30 per month
- 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
- Accept credit and debit cards, including multicurrency payment processing in six currencies
- Accept PayPal payments in 26 currencies from over 200+ markets
- Accept PayPal Credit payments (U.S. only)
- E-commerce payment gateway
- Options to simplify PCI compliance
- Virtual Terminal to accept phone payments
Authorize.net(Opens in a new window), a Visa solution, is a payment gateway provider. This means it focuses on allowing merchants and businesses to accept credit card and electronic check payments securely through e-commerce websites. While it's not a household name, Authorize.net has been a back-end payments processor for a long time and has the customer list to prove it.
- $25 per month
- $0.10 per transaction
- $0.10 Daily Batch Fee
- Fraud prevention
- Customer Information Manager
- Recurring Payments
- Simple checkout
- Free Pos App
- Free Magistrip Reader
- 2.6% + $0.10 on in-person or e-commerce transactions
- 2.9% + $0.30 on invoice transactions
- 3.5% + $0.15 Manual or Card-O-File entry
- No monthly plans
- but with a 2.9% fee per credit card transaction
- 1% fee for instant deposit to card
- low payment processing costs
We have ranked these payment methods for the advantages mentioned above
and given you some ideas about these methods. So you can choose any one of the
above methods for your business without any doubt.